Friday, March 9, 2012

Long time no blog.....

Wow....I am sure I have no loyal readers anymore =(
since I am been such a slacker in the blog area.

Things have been very hectic here for the past several months. Christmas was a blur but very fun.

On New Year's Eve I found out some wonderful news. I am pregnant! Woohoo.
Sweet Baby Kerns is due on Sept. 2.

At the end of January, I had an awesome weekend with the Jens! =)

Now two ultrasounds, 3 doctors visits and one trip to the operating room* later, I am feeling well and my pants aren't fitting quite like they use to.

*operating room, great story, not really - very painful week ended up with me being scheduled for surgery. on day of surgery pain went away so i left the hosptial untouched with no scars. i only had to endure, stripping down and being thoroughly cleansed with this weird smelling antimicrobal rub. oh and did I mention wearing those fun robes with no back on them...yay great fun. so glad i am feeling better.

more to come later......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you and Jimmy. How fun. Sorry bout the surgery you almost had. Hope everything is going well. Enjoy the next few months ~ You are on the roller coaster now!
Miss ya!

Anna said...

Thanks!! =)