Wow, it has rained for the past few days. It is nice to have a little rain but I am ready for sunshine again.
Things here with us are going well. We started our bathroom project and it is looking good. I should have pictures soon of the completed room.
I will say that Anna and Jimmy will never put up a medicine cabinet together again. I am too short and not strong enough to hold the thing up and Jimmy does not have 4 arms and patience. Lessons - I learned how to level the cabinet and work a drill. Jimmy learned that I am too short for the project. After much stress, sweat and severals words the cabinet is up and will not ever be replaced again.
Another lesson - I painted my first ceiling. I need to wear glasses next time.
On another note I had my modeling debut last night. I walked the runway did my little turn and flashed a smile. Probably the closest this 5'1 girl will ever come to Top Model. The Junior League had a fundraiser at Hilldale Mall and myself along with several other lovely ladies modeled Pendelton's outfits and outerwear. It was fun going in for the fitting and picking clothing. I had four of outfits, jewely and shoes. Casual with jeans, cute dress, business and a winter look with a coat. Although a little strange having a crowd of people staring at you while you prance around, it was fun. I really liked Pendelton's clothing especially their coats.....just wish they weren't so expensive. I tallied up one outfit and I had on arond $1000 in clothing, shoes and jewels. Wow!
Someone took pictures and if they make them available I will try to post them on the blog.
see ya later alligator....
FUN AT THE PARK!!!!
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment