While my parents were in town we traveled to the small town of Baraboo, WI where we found the Mid-Continent Train Museum. I was quite impressed by this museum.
This was more of a train stock yard. An outdoor museum filled with old locomotives, cabooses box cars and a renovated train depot. There was also an indoor train yard museum filled with renovated train cars. Most of which were quite nice and reflected on times gone by.
You could tour the grounds on your own and then every other hour a train would leave for a little trip down the tracks and then back to the museum. Jimmy and dad acted like little kids.
I took a lot of pictures in sepia and blk/white mainly because the overcast day was too much of a glare for my camera and I also think these camera settings are cool and fit the train yard quite nicely.
Jimmy and I waiting on the train to get going down the tracks. It was very hot!!!
This picture didn't turn out right b/c of the sun. But I like it anyway.
Okay, I love pictures and could not resist this shot!

No comments:
Post a Comment